Admission Test Procedure
Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma
This portal allows users to register for the entrance tests to the following Degree Programs:
- Master's Degree Program in MEDICINE AND SURGERY for Non-European citizens: Be aware that the call is reserved only to non EU citizens not resident in Italy
- Master's Degree Program in MEDICINE AND SURGERY for European citizens: Be aware that this call is reserved to EU Citizens, Non-European citizens already residing in Italy, Citizens from Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and the Republic of San Marino (Ministerial Prot. N° 7802 of March 24, 2015)
Candidates applying for this call violating the citizenship requirements will be excluded from the final ranking.
The registration procedure is divided into three required actions:
- Registration on the portal;
- Payment of the registration fee;
- Booking of the test center
To complete the registration, each candidate must:
- register on the portal;
- confirm the registration by clicking on the link sent by email;
- verify whether there are places available for the selected test center;
- pay the entry fee;
- receive an email confirming the payment;
- book the test center where you wish to participate, based on the available places. If there are no available places, the candidate will have to choose another test center from the available ones;
- verify to have received an email confirming the registration for the selected admission test.
The admission test is held in the following test centers
The exam consists of a multiple-choice test where only one of the 5 options provided is the correct answer.
The scores are assigned as follows:
- one point (+1) for each correct answer;
- zero points for each non given answer;
- minus one fifth point (-0.2) for each incorrect answer.
RESULTS OF THE TEST
The final ranking will be published on the University website
After the publication of the ranking, you can access to the "online review" portal and check your test with the correct and incorrect answers.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org