to the admission test portal of
Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma
The portal enables to register for the selection procedures in order to be admitted to the following course:
Master's Degree Programme in MEDICINE AND SURGERY
Candidates must select their own citizenship during registration and will be automatically redirected to the dedicated registration platform:
for Italian citizens and equivalent (reserved for Italian citizens, EU citizens wherever they reside and non-EU citizens residing in Italy (art. 39(5) of Legislative Decree no. 286/1998, as subsequently amended and supplemented)
This call includes:
– Non-EU citizens with dual citizenship, one of which is Italian or from another EU country;
– Citizens of Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Republic of San Marino and the Holy See
– Non-EU citizens in possession of a long stay visa.
for non-EU citizens not resident in Italy
The registration to the procedure requires:
- registration on the portal and creation of credentials (username and password), please click the button “SIGN IN”;
- confirmation of registration (step 1) through the link that the candidate receives by email;
- access to the portal with candidate’s credentials an filling in the application form;
- online payment, by credit card, of the registration fee for the admission test (following the guided procedure);;
- receipt of the e-mail confirming registration for the test.
FOR EU AND EQUIVALENT CANDIDATES ONLY
PLEASE NOTE: from 20th April 2022 to 20th June 2022, 1.00 p.m. (CET) the winning or eligible candidates in the provisional merit ranking (reserved for EU citizens and equivalent) must re-access the online application platform in order TO UPLOAD IN THE APPROPRIATE FIELD THE LANGUAGE CERTIFICATION indicated in Annex B.
Candidates who do not upload the language certification or who upload a language certification different from those strictly indicated in Annex B, will automatically forfeit their position in the merit ranking.
Please note that for any information the candidate has to refer only to the Italian version of the call for admission.